Private day tour from Tallinn
Duration: approx. 7.5 hours
We Estonians love our nature and we love our homes perhaps even more. So, we decided to combine these two with some history and offer you an engaging experience.
We´ll take you to a part of Estonia most visitors to Tallinn don’t normally visit. It´s a great choice if you’re in search of rural authenticity and serenity of nature.
– visit to a historical country estate, used as a family home. We´ll discover the story of its interesting past and enjoy a leisurely conversation with the owner, who has put a lot of time and other resources into restoring both the mansion and the outbuildings
– a local ceramics studio & shop filled with exceptional handmade items to admire
– enjoy the drive through the countryside and villages while learning new things about Estonia
– get close to Estonian nature as we walk by a serene lake, located away from trails and marked routes
– we´ll lay out the blanket and set up a picnic. Soak up the sounds of nature and enjoy the moment
– visit to a small winery run by a creative couple who lives in this unique building. We´ll sample their berry and fruit wines, take a look at the artistic photos made by the hostess and have a chat about their day to day life in this remote spot.
NB! The actual start time of this private day tour from Tallinn will be agreed with you and depends on your preferences, the cruise ship arrival time etc. This is a sample schedule:
9:00 meet and greet at your hotel or ferry/cruise ship terminal
9:00 – 10:00 drive from Tallinn to the countryside
10:00 – 15:45 tour in the countryside: the first home (the country estate and its ceramics studio), hike in nature, picnic, the second home (the micro-winery) and the wine tasting
15:45 – 16:30 drive back to Tallinn
Approx. 16:30 the tour concludes anywhere in Tallinn you would like to be dropped off
Duration: approx. 7.5 hours
Tour language: English
All prices are per private group, not per person.
475 euros for a group of 1-2 people
485 euros for a group of 3-4 people
490 euros for a group of 5 people
We do have a 6th seat but a group of six would mean all seats would be occupied. Ask for more info if you are a group of six.
– pick-up at your hotel, B&B or ferry/cruise ship terminal
– private guide (Maarja) for the day
– private vehicle, Mercedes Viano minivan with driver (Jüri)
– inside visit to two homes in the countryside
– picnic by the lake (our picnic basket contains rustic sandwiches and sweet pastry; fresh fruits or berries; bottled water and juice; coffee/tea)
– wine tasting
What´s not included:
– things you buy
Activity level: medium. Due to the uneven terrain of the lake surroundings this tour is not suitable for people with walking/mobility issues.