Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Saku Travel- Tallinn Private Tours.
For current Covid-19 safety measures, please go to Covid-19: how we are keeping you safe
All bookings are made with Tallinn Private Tours OÜ, registration number 10520025 (‘us‘/ ‘we‘).
‘Lead Participant’/(‘you‘) is the person who has contacted us and requested a tour.
By making a booking, the Lead Participant will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions on behalf of all his/her group members.
All email correspondence for your booking will be sent to the Lead Participant, only. It is the Lead Participant’s responsibility to manage the payment and forward all relevant correspondence onto your party.
– On receipt of your tour request (the link can be found under each tour itinerary, or you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org), we will check the availability and get back to you within 24 hours. We send you the adjusted schedule/tour start time & meeting place to suit your preferences.
– Please review the adjustments and let us know if you are happy with it.
– We send you the booking confirmation.
Payments and Cancellations
You can pay the full amount on the day of the tour, preferably in cash (euros only), or with your Visa or Mastercard. Please inform us about the payment method at the time of booking.
If you need to cancel your booking, please inform as soon as possible. Cancellation charges are calculated from the moment written notification is received by us:
– Cancellation is free of charge up to 48 hours before the tour start time.
– For cancellations made 47-0 hours before the tour start time or in case of no-show, we charge the full price. You will receive a Paypal invoice for credit card payment.
– There will be no penalties if the cruise ship skips Tallinn due to whatever reason.
All changes (the start time etc) to confirmed tours are subject to availability.
In order to process your booking and ensure that your tour arrangements run smoothly, we will need some personal information (your name, contact details, any special requirements etc). The data is never shared with a third party.
Children on the tour
We welcome children of all ages. If you are travelling with children please do let us know before booking. By law we need to ensure that we provide the correct car seats.
Health & Safety
On the tour, participants are responsible for their own physical safety, health and wellbeing. It is responsibility of the participants to ensure that they have adequate travel, medical and cancellation insurance at the time of the tour.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on April 22, 2022
Please note the above mentioned Terms and Conditions apply to all our private tours conducted in English.
If you are interested in booking a tour in German, please find the relevant terms and conditions on: www.tallinnausfluege.ee
Tallinn Private Tours OÜ